高三讲义 3 语法专项。
二、根据句子意思，在第一个空白处填入介词，在第二个填入关系代词 whom 或 which: 1. The person ________ ________ I spoke just now is the manager that I told you about. 2. The pencil ________ ________ he was writing broke. 3. Wu Dong, ________ ________ I went to the concert, enjoyed it very much. 4. The two things ______ ______ Marx was not sure were the grammar and some of the idioms of English. 5. Her bag, ________ ________ she put all her books, has not been found. 6. The stories about the Long March, ________ ________ this is one example, are well written. 三、选择填空： 1. The man ____ visited our school yesterday is from London. A. who B. which C. whom D. when 2. The woman ____ is talking to my mother is a friend of hers. A. whose B. who C. whom D. which 3. Because of my poor memory, all ____ you told me has been forgotten. A. that B. which C. what D. as 4. Do you remember those days ____ we spent along the seashore very happily? A. when B. where C. which D. who 5. Tom did not take away the camera because it was just the same camera ____ he lost last week. A. which B. that C. whom D. as 6. Those ____ want to go please sign their names here. A. whom B. which C. who D. when 7. Where is the man ____ I met this morning? A. when B. where C. which D. who 8. Who is the woman ____ is sweeping the floor over there? A. who B. / C. that D. when 9. The man ____ you talked just now is a worker. A. who B. whom C. to whom D. to who 10. The man ____ you are going to make friends is my father's neighbour. A. with whom B. when C. to whom D. which 11. The doctor ____ is leaving for Africa next month. A. the nurse is talking to him B. whom the nurse is talking C. the nurse is talking to D. who the nurse is talking 12. The man ____ around our school is from America. A. which you showed B. you showed him C. you showed D. where you showed 13. He talked about a hero ____ no one had ever heard. A. of whom B. from whom C. about that D. who 14. In fact the Swede did not understand the three questions ____ were asked in French. A. where B. who C. in which D. which 15. Have you read the book ____ I lent to you? A. that B. whom C. when D. whose 16. Finally, the thief handed over everything ____ he had stolen to the police. A. that B. which C. whatever D. all 17. The foreign guests, ____ were government officials, were warmly welcomed at the airport. A. most of them B. most of that C. most of whom D. most of those 18. This is the very letter ____came last night. A. who B. which C. that D. as
第 -1- 页 共 9 页
19. I know only a little about this matter; you may ask ____ knows better than I. A. whoever B. whomever C. anyone D. the one 20. This is the school ____ we visited three days ago. A. where B. / C. when D. what 21. This is the factory ____ we worked a year ago. A. where B. that C. which D. on which 22. Nearby were two canoes ____ they had come to the island. A. which B. in which C. that D. / 23. Jack is pleased with ____ you have given him and all ____ you have told him. A. that, what B. what, that C. which, what D. that, which 24. Do you work near the building ____ colour is yellow? A. that B. which C. its D. whose 25. In the dark street, there wasn't a single person ____ she could turn for help. A. whom B. who C. to whom D. form whom 26. Is this school ____ we visited three years ago? A. the one B. which C. that D. where 27. Is this the school ____ we visited three years ago? A. the one B. where C. in which D. / 28, How many students are there in your class ____ homes are in the country? A. whose B. who C. whom D. which 29. Alice received an invitation from her boss, ____ came as a surprise. A. it B. which C. that D. he 30. The train was crowded and I had to get into a carriage ____ already seven other people. A. when there were B. which there were C. that there were D. where there were 31. I live in the house ____ windows face south. A. which B. whose C. where D. in that 32. ---- What game is popular with them? ---- The ____ most is tennis. A. game they like it B. game they like C. best game they like D. best game they like it 33. They stayed with me three weeks, ____ they drank all the wine I had. A. which B. which time C. during which time D. during which 34. The room ____ Mr White lives is not very large. A. that B. which C. where D. when 35. Don't forget the day ____ you were received into the Youth League. A. when B. that C. at which D. where 36. I've finished writing the novel, ____ is to be published next month. A. that B. what C. which D. when 37. He returned home safe and sound after a fierce battle, ____ was unexpected. A. which B. as C. that D. it 38. ____ we is known to all, English is not very difficult to learn. A. What B. As C. That D. Which 39. The old man had three sons, all of ____ died during World War Ⅱ. A. whose B. that C. whom D. who 40. I have bought two pens, ____ write well. A. none of which B. neither of which C. both of which D. all of which 41. Do you know the reason ____ she has changed her mind? A. why B. which C. for that D. of which 42. He failed in the exam, ____ proves that he wasn't working hard enough.
第 -2- 页 共 9 页
A. which B. what C. it D. that 43. During the week ____ he tried to collect materials for his article. A. following B. followed C. to follow D. that followed 44. ____ was expected, he succeeded in the exam. A. It B. Which C. As D. That 45. He studied hard and later became a well-known writer, ____ his father expected. A. that was what B. what was that C. and which was D. which was what 46. We should read such books ____ will make us better and wiser. A. when B. as C. whose D. what 47. You must show my wife the same respect ____ you show me. A. when B. as C. whose D. what 48. He is absent ____ is often the case. A. what B. which C. who D. as 49. It is the first time ____ I have come to your city. A. that B. which C. what D. when 50. Who ____ has the same idea as it will do it in this way. A. who B. that C. whom D. which 51. I shall never forget those years ____ I lived in the country with the farmers, ____ has a great effect on my life. A. that, which B. when, which C. which, that D. when, who 52. This is the only book ____ I can find. A. that B. which C. it D. with which 53. I don't like ____ you speak to her. A. the way B. the way in that C. the way which D. the way of which 54. That is one of those books that ____ worth reading. A. is B. are C. has D. have 55. This is the only one of the students whose handwriting ____ the best. A. is B. are C. has D. have 56. There was ____ to prevent the accident. A. something could do B. anything we could do C. nothing we couldn't do D. nothing we could do
第一节 单项选择（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分）
1. Once you click ________ button, ________ email will be sent to you via your email address. A. the; an A. have been waiting A. Enjoy yourself A. even though A. them A. whom A. designed B. a; a B. were waiting B. Take your time B. only if B. it B. which B. having designed
第 -3- 页 共 9 页
C. /; an C. had been waiting C. Do as you like C. in case C. that C. where C. to be designed
D. the; / D. have waited D. Go for it D. now that D. those D. that D. being designed
2. The train we ________ for so long was crowded, so we decided to catch a later one. 3.— I’ve decided to compete in the race, but I’m afraid I won’t be the best. — ________. You never know until you try. 4. Dean refused to join in the game, ________ we all did our best to persuade him. 5. Let’s face _______ — you’re going to be late whether you go by bus or train. 6. Salina wants to find a job ________ she can use what she has learned at school. 7. This project ________ to help landless people just didn’t work out as planned. 8. Her only problem, if you can call it a problem, is ________ she expects to be successful all the time.
A. whether A. Use A. was delaying A．the；不填 A．How come A．whenever A．it
B. what B. Using
C. that C. Used C. has delayed D．the；a D．What for D．whichever
D. where D. To use D. was delayed
9. ________ a bunch of bananas, the zoo-keeper tricked the monkey back into its cage. 10. She could have been in time for the interview, but her flight ________. B. had been delayed B．a；the B．Why not B．however C．this C．a；不填 C．So what C．whatever D．them D．Take C．am stuck D．had been stuck． D．before D．whether D．to leave D．what 11．It is reported that _______ recently discovered painting may be _______ Van Goph． 12．---Alice had an accident on her way to school yesterday． --- _______? She is always careful． 13．We can go on Tuesday or Friday，_______ you preler. 14．As Mrs Roosevelt put_______ ，I'd rather light a candle than complain about the darkness． B．that 15．_______ according to the instructions，the medicine will work for your headache． A．To take B．Taking A．was stuck A．after A．which A．1eave A．that C．Taken 16．---That must have been a terrible experience． ---Yeah．I _______ in the damaged car，unable to move． B．have been stuck B．when B．where B．leaving B．which C．since C．that C．1eft C．as 17．Tom had been studying French hard for nearly three years_______ he mastered it． 18．It suddenly occurred to me _______ I hadn’t locked my door． 19．He drank up the whole bottle of milk，not _______ even a drop to his little brother． 20．Life is like an onion，_______ sometimes makes you weep when you try to open it． 第二节 完型填空 The little boy stood outside the entrance to the mall, in the 21 spring wind collecting donations for cancer research. Nose red, hat deep over his ears, he 22 one hand in his pocket and held a list with his other hand. I 23 he had no gloves. I checked my purse, but had no coins. It is a 24 of mine to always give money to cancer research — I have 25 dear friends and family members to the disease, and want to do my little part to help find a 26 . “ I’ll bring you some money when I come back from the mall,” I 27 the young boy. “Thank you !” he smiled and 28 into a big tissue. I did my shopping and 29 buying a cup of hot chocolate for the little boy, but I could not. Hadn’t I always 30 children not to take anything from strangers? But now I had coins 31 to give to him. Finally I went into a clothing store and bought a pair of blue 32 for him. As I stepped 33 , the little boy stood right where he had been. “OK, now give me your 34 ,” I said to the boy and he handed it over with a pen. I looked at the empty lines. A few 35 were there and I could see others had given a few coins too. “Do you need to get all these lines 36 ?” 37 you for doing this?” I asked, 40 38 to hear he got some “Yes,” he started, “Or no. I don’t have to, but I want to.” “Will the organization give you something to nice toy or 39 a certificate. “Oh yes!” the boy said and his eyes lit up with
第 -4- 页 共 9 页
, “I get a new, empty list!” He
was smiling broadly, “But I feel good doing this.” 21. A. fair 22. A. clapped 23. A. doubted 24. A. principle 25. A. contributed 26. A. control 27. A. promised 28. A. shouted 29. A. gave up 30. A. warned 31. A. in advance 32. A. pants 33. A. inside 34. A. list 35. A. marks 36. A. taken 37. A. admire 38. A. hoping 39. A. exactly 40. A. embarrassment B. bitter B. pressed B. admitted B. request B. lost B. method B. comforted B. pointed B. thought about B. forced B. at first B. gloves B. behind B. card B. paintings B. filled B. prepare B. trying B. actually B. surprise C. light C. warmed C. predicted C. suggestion C. supported C. cure C. reminded C. nodded C. put off C. commanded C. at least C. shoes C. forward C. note C. signatures C. adopted C. charge C. deciding C. perhaps C. disappointment A American LaMar Baylor spends most of his time in New York City, working as a performer in the Broadway musical —The Lion King. But since 2011, he has also spent weeks in Kigali, the capital of Rwanda. There, he teaches dance to boys who live on the street. His teaching is part of an effort by the Rebecca Davis Dance Company. The project helps young people learn more about dance and learn how to behave in a classroom environment. LaMar Baylor describes his students as genocide (种族屠杀) survivors. They have lost all of their families, some even have been in prison. “They have been through things that no one should ever have to go through,” said Baylor. Dance classes provide the children with structured learning and self-expression that they’ve never had before. They can also take classes in information and technology after they have learned to attend classes and follow directions. Boys who have done best in the classes win scholarships, and are sent to the Sunrise Boarding School. About 30 boys have won this kind of financial aid. All the students are male, because few girls in Rwanda live freely on the street. The Rwanda program is the largest one set up by the Rebecca Davis Dance Company, founded and directed by Rebecca Davis. Ms. Davis has also set up dance programs in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Guinea. About 2,000 children in the three countries have taken part in the project since it was launched in 2010. As for LaMar Baylor, he knows from his own experience how dance can lead to a better life. He is from Camden, New Jersey. Camden has sometimes been called America’s poorest and most dangerous city. Mr. Baylor says that growing up in Camden, it took a long time for him to find out what he wanted to do. He now thanks dancing saved his life. 41. What do we know about LaMar Baylor according to the text? A. He spends most of his time in Rwanda.
第 -5- 页 共 9 页
D. soft D. shook D. noticed D. virtue D. introduced D. cause D. advised D. sneezed D. set about D. begged D. in turn D. boots D. outside D. tissue D. colors D. divided D. reward D. offering D. definitely D. delight
B He is director of the musical The Lion King.
C．He himself grew up in a poor environment. A．have gone through tough times C. worked hard to win scholarship A. Two B. Three
D．He started the Rwanda Program on his own. . B. have committed violent crimes D. forced mainly on dancing C. Four D. Five
42. It can be learned from the text that the children in Rwanda
43. In how many countries are the dance programs launched? 44. Which of the following is true of the dance project? A. Most children participating in it were boys. 45. What can be the main idea of the text? A. Dance offers street children path to education. C.Education is important to street children. B. The largest dance project was set up in Guinea. D. Where you grow up decides what you are. B From a small warehouse in North Salt Lake City, Utah, a little-known company called Go Natural CNG is about to release a new home refueling system after more than two years of research. The system, backed by technology giant Parker Hannifin Corp, will fill up quicker than some models—about one gallon an hour—and last up to 20 years, according to Go Natural CNG Chief Executive Lucas Kjar. The unit, expected by the end of the year, will use hydraulic technology to compress (压缩) the gas for vehicle use, he said. He did not say how much the unit would cost. But Go Natural may have a lot of competition. General Electric, Whirlpool and Eaton are all working on home refueling technologies expected to be launched in the next couple of years. General Electric, which received $1.8 million from the government to develop its system, aims to release a unit that will cool natural gas to minus 50 degrees Celsius to extract (提取) water and other contaminates before refueling. GE aims to sell the unit at $500, about a tenth of the cost of current models. General Electric said it was in the development phase and declined to comment on the program’s progress. Honda, which makes the natural gas-fired Honda Civic GX, has contacted GE and Whirlpool to discuss their plans, according to Elmer Hardy, Honda’s senior manager of alternative fuel vehicles. Eaton, which received $3.4 million from the government to develop the technology, is working on a unit at its labs in Southfield, Michigan, that would use liquids to compress the gas instead of the traditional metal pistons(活塞). It aims to make a unit available for $500 by 2015. “We are seeing if we can do it in a way that reduces the price point,” said Clark Fortune, who leads the program at Eaton. “The adoption will improve if the costs come down.” 46. What might be the author ’s purpose in writing the text? A. To encourage car owners to use natural gas. C. To introduce a new home refueling system. A. Eaton B. General Electric B. To advertise some technology companies. D. To present some ways of saving energy. C. Whirlpool D. Go Natural B. The project could date back to the year 2010. It has gained much support from the world. C.In is aimed to improve the kid’s dancing skills. D.
47. Which company may be the first to release the new refueling system? 48. Which of the following is true of the system to be launched by Go Natural? A. It can be bought at $5oo now. C. It can be used for twenty years. B. It has got into market this year. D. It is financed by Honda.
49. What is the government’s attitude to the new home refueling system?
第 -6- 页 共 9 页
A. Doubtful A. Its refueling speed.
B. Cautious B. Its present price.
C. Negative C. Its compressing technique. 第 II 卷（共 45 分）
D. Supportive D. Its appearance.
50. What may prevent the system from being widely accepted according to Clark Fortune?
第一节 阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 15 分）  Katharine Meyer was born in New Yolk City in 1917. In 1917, her father, Eugene Meyer bought a failing newspaper, The Washington Post. It was the least successful of five newspapers in Washington. She married Philip Graham, who became publisher of The Washington post. Mr. Graham improved the newspaper. He bought Newsweek magazine and several television stations. He also established close ties with important political leaders.  For many years, Mr. Graham suffered from mental illness. He killed himself in 1963. In those days, it was ______ for a woman to be the head of a business. Women were expected to supervise only their homes and children. She did not think she had the ability to do an important job. She had no training in business or experience in operating a large company.  Katharine Graham met with officials of The Post. She said it would remain in her family. She was elected president of The Washington Post Company. She had no idea about how to operate a newspaper. So she decided to learn. She began by hiring Benjamin Bradlee. He later became chief editor. Mr. Bradlee improved the newspaper, too. He hired excellent reporters and editors. They began doing important investigative reporting. In 1969, Katharine Graham became publisher as well as president of The Washington Post Company.  Katharine Graham was recognized around the world as an important leader in newspaper publishing. She was the first woman to head a major American company. She successfully expanded The Washington Post Company to include newspaper, magazine, broadcast and cable companies.  Katharine Graham once wrote: “A world without newspapers would not be the same kind of world.” After her death, the employees of The Washington Post wrote: “A world without Katharine Graham will not be the same at all.” 66. What is the text mainly about? (no more than 8 words) _____________________________________________________________________________ 67. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 2 with one proper word. _____________________________________________________________________________ 68. What did Benjamin Bradlee do to improve The Washington Post? (no more than 6 words) _____________________________________________________________________________ 69. Why was Katharine Graham recognized as an important leader in newspaper publishing? (no more than 15 words) _____________________________________________________________________________ 70. Explain the underlined sentence in the last Paragraph in simple English. (no more than 10 words) _____________________________________________________________________________ 高考词汇手册： 181. Some 40 people attended the meeting. 182. a solid gold 183. solar system She joined the university film society. 184. The child’s sobs gradually died down. She sobbed out her sad story. 185. a smooth operation, a smooth skin, a smooth road, a smooth road, a smooth ride , a smooth ride 186. a smart student, smart ideas, smart clothes, smart weapons, smart mobile phones. 187. The fashion model had a very slim figure. 188. very slim hopes/chances/of success
第 -7- 页 共 9 页
189. be skeptical about 190. “My family usually goes skating for vacation. I like skating, but I want to try something different this year.” “Like what?” 191. circumstances_________________ _ condition_________________ situation_______________ state__________ 192. A house sits on a hill 193. It ’s years since I enjoyed myself so much. Since you are not interested, I won’t tell you about it. 194. a simple dress 195. There wasn’t a sign of life in the place. 196. sick of sb/sth/doing sth 197. shoulder the responsibility/blame/cost burden 198. Her last novel was published shortly after her death. 199. Our library are short of funds. Ben is short for “Benjamin” 200.bank________________ beach_______________ coast_____________________ shore________________________ 写作练习：
21.在老师的帮助下，我们经过讨论并最终得出合适的解决措施。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 22.学校给我们提供了好的设施，例如图书馆保持开放到晚上甚至在周末。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 23.到目前为止，我对我们取得的成绩很是满意。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 24.我家里学校很近，所以我们可以骑车去学校。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 25.在我看来，课间休息十分钟是必要的。否则我们会在心里和身体上都感到疲惫的。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 26.最近，我们班展了开一场讨论，是关于中学生是否有必要带手机去上学。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 27.上周我们班组织了一次活动去感谢我们的老师在毕业之前。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 28 众所周知，有些学生抄袭别人的作业。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 29.首先，这违反学校规定。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 30.我们应诚实并且努力考得高分。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________
第 -8- 页 共 9 页
第I 卷 （共105 分）
第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分55 分） 第一节单项填空（共10 小题；每小题1.5 分，满分15 分） 1—5 ACDAB 6—10 CACBD 第二节完形填空（共40 小题；11—20 每小题1 分，满分10 分；21—40 每小题1.5 分，满 分30 分；共计40 分） 11—15 BCABD 16—20 ABDCA 21—25 BCDAB 26—30 CADBA 31—35 CBDAC 36—40 BDACD 第二部分 阅读理解（共25 小题；每小题2 分，满分50 分） 41—45 CABBA 46—50 CDCDB 51—55 CCAAC 56—60 DABCC 61—65 CDADB
第II 卷 （共45 分）
第三部分 书面表达（共两节，满分45 分） 第一节阅读表达（共5 小题；每小题3 分, 共15 分） 66. Katharine Meyer — a successful newspaper leader/publisher. 67. rare/ unusual/ hard/ difficult 68. He hired excellent reporters and editors. 69. She was the first woman to head a major American company and successfully expanded it. 70. If there were no newspapers, the world would be different. Newspapers play an important role in the world. 第二节 写作（满分30 分） （标准参照高考评卷） 略
第 -9- 页 共 9 页